TechnologyWe believe that the competence, experience and ethics of the Dentist are the most important elements in the quality of Dental Care provided. Nonetheless part of our philosophy is to utilise the latest state of the art Dental technology where it will help to produce a better outcome for our patients. However, unlike some other practices, we do not pursue technology for technologies sake, where it will result in unduly increased costs to our patients or used for mainly “marketing” or income generating purposes. Also we do not advocate the use of high radiation cone beam appliances in non specialist Dental treatment.
Some of our equipment includes-
- RXDC HyperspherePlus and Durr VistaScan digital Xray units to maximise patient comfort and provide state of the art Xray images with half the radiation exposure of other units. For patient education they also connect to an IPad.
- Sirolaser Advance. Lasers have a wide range of applications that are especially useful for treating a number of gum problems with rapid healing and reduced pain
- Kerr Demi Ultra Curing light for rapid state of the art setting of bonded fillings with maximum strength.
- Sybron Endo rotary Elements motor with adaptive motion tecnology, Obtura sealant and Morita RootZX for state of the art root canal treatment to maximise the chances of saving teeth
- Kavo Diagnodent laser tooth decay detection aid
- The latest Dental4Windows practice software with Hicaps direct connection to private and government health funds for immediate patient claims.
- German Durr air compressor with double filtered air for extra safety
- Sirona autoclave for optimal sterilization