We aim to achieve Smiles that will last a lifetime with emphasis on preserving the natural.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a fluoride containing toothpaste
- Use either a normal toothbrush with a compact head and soft bristles, or a good quality electric toothbrush.
- Hold the toothbrush at a slight angle towards the gumline and brush in mini circles.
- Make sure you brush every tooth surface.
- Avoid harsh scrubbing.
- Replace your toothbrush regularly
2. INTERDENTAL CLEANING
- Use dental floss nightly
Break off a generous piece of floss and wrap it around your middle to little fingers, leaving the index fingers free to manipulate the floss. Hold firmly and gently slide between the teeth with a zig zag motion and be careful not to snap into the gums. Wrap it around the side of the tooth and pull upwards from the gumline to the top of the tooth. Then unroll a fresh section of floss and move to the next tooth.
If you find that you have larger spaces between teeth you may benefit from Interdental toothbrushes or an electric irrigator such as a Phillips Air Floss